Date of Revision: August 1, 2017
If you have entered into another written agreement with DataTorrent (such as an evaluation edition of DataTorrent’s software license agreement or a master software and license agreement), you may have additional rights to use the Licensed Materials (defined below) than those rights granted to you under this Limited License. If you have not entered into another written agreement with DataTorrent granting you rights to use the Licensed Materials, then only the terms of this Limited License govern your use of the Licensed Materials.
THE TERMS OF THIS LIMITED LICENSE (“AGREEMENT”) GOVERN YOUR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTATION AND ANY OTHER MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE (“LICENSED MATERIALS”) BY DATATORRENT. ANY USE OF THE LICENSED MATERIALS IS GOVERNED BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO DOWNLOAD OR VIEW THE LICENSED MATERIALS.
- Under this Agreement, DataTorrent grants to you a personal, limited, non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-transferable, non-sublicenseable, limited, revocable right solely to internally view and evaluate the Licensed Materials. DataTorrent reserves all rights not expressly granted in this Agreement.
- Under this Agreement, you are not granted the right to install or operate the Licensed Materials. To obtain a license granting you a license with rights beyond those granted under this Agreement, please contact DataTorrent at www.datatorrent.com. If you have already entered into another written agreement with DataTorrent granting you rights to use the Licensed Materials, then you may have additional rights to use the Licensed Materials than the rights granted in this Agreement, and this Limited License does not limit any additional rights otherwise granted to you.
- Under this Agreement, you do not have the right to, and will not, reverse engineer, combine, modify, adapt, copy, create derivative works of, sublicense, transfer, distribute, perform or display (publicly or otherwise) or exploit the Licensed Materials for any purpose in any manner whatsoever.
- You do not have the right to, and will not, use the Licensed Materials to create any products or services which are competitive with the products or services of DataTorrent.
- The Licensed Materials are provided to you “as is” without any warranties. DataTorrent disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement and any warranties arising from a course or performance, course of dealing or usage of trade. DATATORRENT AND ITS LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE LICENSED MATERIALS.
- DataTorrent reserves the right to update or make changes to this Agreement from time to time in its sole discretion, and DataTorrent may notify you of changes by any reasonable means, including without limitation, by posting the revised version of this Agreement on its website at https://www.datatorrent.com/datatorrent-openview-software-license/ (or successor website), which changes will become effective immediately upon the posting on its website. You can determine when this Agreement was last revised by referring to the “Date of Revision” at the top of this Agreement. Your continued access or use of the Licensed Materials after any changes to this Agreement have been posted shall constitute your agreement and consent to such changes. Please return to this page periodically to ensure familiarity with the most current version of this Agreement.